Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Has God Spoken?


Hank HaneGraaff has written a very intellectual book on the evidence of God existing. From the very beginning he begins to write how every religion believes they are right in some way. He disproves common Mormon ideology and then he disproves common Muslim beliefs. I will have to do some research to see if the verses in their holy books that he used for examples were taken out of context or not, but still, how interesting that this is done in the first few pages. He then proceeds to quote president Obama and disproves what he says about what the bible teaches. These daring first steps are followed by interesting and intellectual context. The history throughout this book is put in a very readable way and it made it a fun read. I have already used what I have read in this book in discussions (not mentioning the resource in which I received the information until asked, that way the information seems to be prior knowledge and it adds to my intelligence, ha). I was interested to see how the author would taken factual items and findings and prove that not only is God real but the bible is truly the only real HOLY book.  The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through BookSneeze®

No comments:

Post a Comment